I.PART OF AUTHOR
1. This Web site and all of its content material, together with textual content, nonetheless or shifting pictures, databases, applications, scripts, CGI is protected by copyright and usually by regulation and the mental property rules in power in France.
2. The Public Good solely grants permission to view its content material, each personally and privately and to the extent that the Person is the reliable Finish Person of the Web site, to the exclusion of any public viewing or dissemination. The copy authorization is just granted in digital kind on the Person's pc for the aim of viewing the pages consulted by his browser software program. Printed paper is allowed for personal copying for the unique use of the copyist inside the that means of Article L. 122-5 2 ° of the Code of Mental Property.
three. The writer authorizes solely a strictly private use of the info, info or content material to which the Person accesses, restricted to a short lived recording on his pc for show on a single display screen and copy, in a single single copy, for backup or print on paper.
four. Some other use not expressly referred to herein is just not permitted and requires the prior categorical written consent of the Public Good. It’s not permitted exterior of the makes use of expressly granted above, specifically: to breed emblems and logos of the Web site, to make deep hypertext hyperlinks on any aspect of the Web site aside from the house web page, d. use or extract in entire or partly the databases utilized by the Web site, to make use of any applications utilized by the Web site.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / RIGHTS GRANTED TO USERS
1. The Public Property is the common proprietor of all of the content material on the Website.
2.The Public Property is the unique proprietor of the mental property rights on the final construction, in addition to on the software program, texts, pictures animated or not, sounds, know-how and all the opposite components composing the Website.
three. The Public Property consents to the Person the appropriate to breed all or a part of the content material of the Website for the aim of illustration on a single display screen and copy, in a single copy, for backup or print. This proper is granted for strictly private, non-public and non-collective use. Any redistribution or whole or partial advertising of the content material, in any kind in any respect is strictly prohibited.
four. However the rights of copy and storage, beneath the situations strictly described above, and with out prior and categorical authorization of the Public Property, any whole or partial copy of the marks or logos comprised of the weather of the Net Website of the Public Good is strictly prohibited.
5. Any whole or partial copy of the databases on the Web site, and guarded by the Mental Property Code and the European laws on the safety of databases, is prohibited with out the categorical permission of the general public good.
6. The creation of a hypertext hyperlink to the homepage of the Website (http://www.bienpublic.com) is allowed with out body to the exclusion of another handle.
7. All info made out there on the Web site, all of the marks reproduced on the Website, all applications and / or applied sciences offered in reference to the Website and, extra usually, all or a part of the Website itself are reserved for title of copyright and / or mental property for the entire world. These Basic Situations of Use don’t contain the switch of any of those mental property rights for the good thing about any Person in any respect. Consequently, the latter is prohibited from reproducing and / or utilizing the manufacturers and logos current on the Website. The Person can be prohibited from copying, modifying, translating, reproducing, distributing, promoting, publishing, exploiting in another manner and disseminating in one other format in digital kind or different all or a part of the data (even partially) current on the web site. Website. Lastly, it’s forbidden to distribute inside its firm or to any third get together and / or a press panorama incorporating all or a part of the data on the Website.
eight. Violation of those obligatory provisions topics the offender, and anybody accountable, to the legal and civil penalties offered for by regulation.
III. GUARANTEES – LIMITED LIABILITY
1. The Public Property shall not be answerable for Customers' entry to the content material of the assets consulted through the hypertext hyperlinks arrange inside the framework of the Web site and which aren’t seen beneath the area identify bienpublic.com.
2. The existence of those hyperlinks on the Website doesn’t represent a validation of those Websites or their content material and are current for info functions solely. The accountability of the Public Good can’t be engaged due to info, opinions, criticisms or another accessible content material by these different websites. It’s the Person's accountability to make use of this info with discretion, warning and demanding considering.
three. The merchandise supplied are in accordance with the French laws in power. All the data and knowledge printed within the publications printed by THE PUBLIC PROPERTY are offered for info functions. The availability of such knowledge shall not be assimilated, in any manner in any respect, to particular recommendation or resolution assist for the needs of finishing up a transaction or investing resolution. PUBLIC PROPERTY nor any of its companions can’t be held answerable for any harm, direct or oblique, which will end result from errors, omissions or delays within the transmission of mentioned info.
four. THE PUBLIC GOOD can’t be held answerable for the non-performance of the contract concluded, in case of out of inventory or unavailability of the product, power majeure, malfunction, disruption or whole or partial strike together with postal providers and technique of transport and / or telecommunications. THE PUBLIC GOOD won’t incur any accountability for any consequential damages due to the presents, working loss, lack of revenue, lack of luck, damages or bills.
5. In software of Article 1124 of the Civil Code, unemancipated minors and guarded adults beneath Article 488 of the Code are unable to contract. Consequently, THE PUBLIC GOOD can’t be held accountable in case of unknowingly assortment of non-public knowledge regarding an unemancipated minor or a protected grownup.
IV. DATA WITH PERSONAL CHARACTER
1. In accordance with the regulation n ° 78 – 17 of January 6, 1978 regarding knowledge processing, information and freedoms, modified by the regulation n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the automated processing of the private knowledge carried out from the Web site www.bienpublic.com has been the item of an exemption of declaration to the Nationwide Fee of the Computing and the Freedoms, dispensation n ° 7, ensuing from Deliberation n ° 2006-138 of Could 9, 2006 deciding the exemption from declaration of the remedies constituted for info or exterior communication functions.
2. In accordance with Article 32 of Regulation No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, regarding knowledge, information and freedoms, as amended by the Regulation of 6 August 2004, the data recognized by an asterisk and that the Person communicates through types on the Website, are vital to reply to his request. Failing communication of this info, the processing of his software may very well be delayed and even made inconceivable.
three. The information collected is topic to pc processing. They’re utilized by the PUBLIC PROPERTY or its service suppliers for the administration of the Person's account and, if relevant, for any direct advertising operation, regardless of the media used, carried out by LE BIEN PUBLIC to tell its prospects of its provides and providers.
four. PUBLIC GOODS could also be required to transmit this info to 3rd events (enterprise companions or others). If the Person doesn’t want this info to be transmitted to them, he / she is going to examine the field offered for this function, his / her knowledge will then be destroyed on the finish of the remedy.
5. In accordance with the Information Safety Act of 6 January 1978 amended by the regulation of 6 August 2004, the Person has a proper of entry and a proper to additional info, rectification and, the place relevant opposition to the info regarding him by writing to:
PUBLIC PROPERTY – EDITORIAL – 7 BOULEVARD CHANOINE KIR – PO Field 21550 – 21015 DIJON CEDEX
or by mail to: email@example.com
1. In the course of the visits of the Person to the Web site, a cookie could also be put in mechanically in your browser.
2. These tracer information are restricted to recording details about your shopping habits on the Web site. They’re used solely to higher direct the dissemination of promoting campaigns based on the habits of session of Web sites and probably to optimize the show of our pages. No processing of nominative knowledge is carried out.
three. The Person has a proper of entry, withdrawal and modification of non-public knowledge communicated by way of cookies by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
four. The setting of the browser software program makes it potential to tell of the presence of a cookie and probably to refuse them as described on the Nationwide Fee for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) web site, on the following handle: www.cnil.fr.
VI. ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION
1. The navigation on the Web site and all its variations implies the acceptance of those phrases of use by the Person who declares to have an ideal information.
2. The current normal situations of use are modifiable at any time with out discover. It’s subsequently really useful to the person to learn it earlier than any navigation.
Newest model: 01.11.2015