The mixed basic assembly held on January 31, 2020 below the chairmanship of Mr. Daniel Derichebourg accredited with out modification the annual and consolidated accounts for the 12 months ended September 30, 2019, licensed with out reservation by the statutory auditors. These accounts have been revealed within the annual monetary report supplied for by article L.451-1-2 of the Financial and Monetary Code, itself included within the 2018-2019 Common Registration Doc filed with the Markets Authority. Financiers on December 12, 2019 below quantity D.19-1011, and in addition accessible on the corporate's web site (www.derichebourg.com). The final meeting accredited every of the proposed resolutions by the required majority. Particularly, it accredited the distribution of a dividend of € zero.11 per share, displaying a return of three.three% in comparison with the closing worth on January 30, 2020, which will likely be indifferent on February 7, 2020 and paid in as of February 11, 2020.
After four months of exercise through the 2019-2020 monetary 12 months, the group's present EBITDA on a like-for-like foundation (restated for the sale of actions in Morocco, Italy, nuclear engineering, and earlier than the acquisition of Lyrsa), is in a lower of round € eight million in comparison with the earlier 12 months, primarily as a result of drop in recycling exercise volumes over the primary two months of the 12 months. Within the first quarter, the volumes of scrap processed decreased by 12.5%, in keeping with the event of metal manufacturing within the group's nations of supply, and people of non-ferrous metals decreased by 1 , 2%. It must be famous that this delay was famous over the primary two months of the monetary 12 months, comparatively calm by way of volumes, as already indicated, that the volumes for December are in keeping with these of final 12 months, and that the volumes processed in January (excluding the impact of the Lyrsa acquisition) must be equal to these of final 12 months. As well as, since January 2020, the group has benefited from the contribution of volumes from Lyrsa, the Spanish chief within the recycling of metallic waste, acquired on December 20, 2019.
The value impact within the first quarter was – 23% for scrap gross sales and – 9% for non-ferrous metals gross sales.
Multiservices gross sales continued to develop, within the order of eight to 9% within the first quarter.
The group stays assured within the long-term prospects of its companies:
The geopolitical crises of latest months which have affected the recycling exercise don’t name into query the long-term developments within the metal market by which metal from sector and non-ferrous metals from the sector of recycling are anticipated to occupy an rising place:
- CO2 emissions enormously diminished in comparison with major manufacturing, in a ratio of 1 to 2.three for metal,
- Decrease power consumption per tonne produced, and
- Assets accessible regionally and upkeep of native jobs.
The group, whose technique is a part of a long-term imaginative and prescient of this market, has tailored its financial mannequin to successfully resist cyclical vagaries:
- Low stock stage in order to not be uncovered to cost variations, and seek for passable unit margins
- Density of the territorial community in France, which justifies the financial profitability of specialised sorting strains and a vertical integration producing added worth.
- The acquisition of Lyrsa, chief in steel waste recycling in Spain, is a part of this long-term imaginative and prescient of buying vital positions in strategic markets the place targets are very uncommon. Spain turns into the second nation within the group by way of turnover and belongings.
Within the Multiservices exercise, the pursuit of outsourcing, digitalization and the power effectivity market are creating new alternatives for patrons.
ISIN code : FR 0000053381 – DBG