AGRICULTURE FAIR – The 57th version of the Worldwide Agricultural Present (SIA) presents many actions below the slogan “Agriculture is reaching out to you”. Uncover our collection of this system, but additionally the ticket costs, opening hours and entry map.
(Up to date on February 24, 2020 at 6:13 p.m.) The Agricultural Present is in full swing at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles till Sunday, March 1, 2020, attracting a minimum of 600,000 guests. For 9 days, conferences and exchanges between farmers and most of the people, and lots of actions are provided: distinctive contests, household workshops, uncommon leisure, tastings and rather more. This yr, the “largest farm in France” is cut up into qin 4 very distinct universes: Vegetable crops and sectors – backyard and vegetable backyard, Providers and trades in agriculture, Animal husbandry and its sectors, or Merchandise from the areas of France, Abroad and the World. To have the ability to go to the Agricultural Present, you’ll have to pay a full price tag of 15 euros, in opposition to eight euros for kids from 6 to 10 years outdated (free beneath this age). Uncover in our file the novelties and prime 15 of the 2020 program, the areas of the animals, the plan and the schedules of the 57th Agricultural Present. Good go to !
The 57th Worldwide Agricultural Present presents leisure, contests and tastings unfold throughout 134,000 m² of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. By selecting “Agriculture reaches out to you” because the theme for its 57th version, the Worldwide Agricultural Present needs to strengthen ties with farmers and improve the agricultural sector by means of its values, its know-how, its schooling and coaching. The Agricultural Present is the unmissable occasion for all lovers of the area and, in fact, our leaders who make it a should. Emmanuel Macron takes up the train for the third time. Previously, Jacques Chirac is the president who felt most relaxed in the course of the go to.
Throughout 9 days, 633,000 guests and professionals will meet within the aisles of the present for tastings of specialties and merchandise from the French terroir and to find thehe newest improvements on the service of individuals and know-how. Guests to the Paris present may also have the chance to good their data of the world of breeding inside pavilions 1, four, 6 and seven.1, which deliver collectively almost four,000 animals. Many professionals impart their data on rearing rams, on the lifestyle of bulls, on sheep feeding, on milking and milk manufacturing, and many others. Within the opinion of many guests, the election of the Greatest Cat within the Common Agricultural Competitors is without doubt one of the highlights of the Agricultural Present. Listed here are our prime 15 actions to not be missed:
- The tutorial farm : In corridor four, this house is specifically devoted to kids. Populated by cows with their calves, horses, a donkey, a pig, canine, sheep, a goat and farmyard animals, the academic farm permits kids to know the function that every animal occupies inside it.
- Meet the muse cow of Salon 2020 : Supreme, a 6-year-old Charolaise, owned by Jean-Marie Goujat. The chance to (re) uncover the primary nursing breed in France and Europe.
- The exhibition of bio-based merchandise : on the Agri'Expo 2.2 stand, uncover these bio-sourced merchandise (constructed from supplies from renewable plant or animal sources) for areas such because the kitchen, bed room, lounge or rest room.
- Gourmand discoveries : the perfect native merchandise from our areas in mainland France but additionally abroad and world wide might be discovered within the markets, occasions and eating places of the Salon de l'Agriculture.
- Baptisms of ponies : In corridor 2.1, day-after-day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., kids can trip ponies. This exercise is obtainable by the French Equestrian Federation (FFE).
- The digital hive : on pavilion 2.1, uncover the every day lifetime of bees, beekeepers and honey due to an actual hive geared up with screens will help you uncover a number of instructional movies and quizzes.
- The honey bar : nonetheless on pavilion 2.1, style the 100% French honeys from the Compagnons du Miel beekeepers. A terrific alternative to be taught to acknowledge the totally different floral origins of honeys with blind tastings.
- Canine Dance : pavilion 7.1, uncover this enjoyable exercise which strengthens the bond between the proprietor and his canine. Demonstrations on weekends.
- Like a zoo in Paris : open your eyes large in Pavilion 5.2: camels, llamas, dromedaries, alpacas and even yaks, the Himalayan survival animal, shall be current on the Agricultural Present.
- Watch a cow milking : In corridor 1 of the Agricultural Present, round 500 dairy cows have to be handled twice a day. You will see that them within the absolutely furnished milking parlor.
- Attend a sheep shearing demonstration : all Friday and weekends in Corridor 1.
- Attend an distinctive cat contest : To find probably the most lovely breeds of cats from our French breedings when it comes to genetics, well being, well-being and sweetness, go to the Common Agricultural Contest of Breed Cats in pavilion 7.1.
- Tasting of the breads of the world : in pavilion 2.2 dedicated to vegetable sectors, Le Fournil presents guests a visible and style discovery of the breads of the world due to flour constructed from French cereals.
- Construct a cabin : In Pavilion four, Robinson apprentices can participate in a workshop to construct their very own cabin. You may also take part within the escape sport imagined by GRDF on renewable energies
- The grand parade of the Common Agricultural Competitors Saturday, February 29 from 2 p.m. to four p.m. Pavilion 1 on the Grand Ring: Gold, silver and bronze medals are awarded to the perfect horses, cows, canine, and many others., in complete 373 animal breeds.
Exhibitions, demonstrations and workshops are provided to households as a way to good their data of the world of animal husbandry and the gastronomy of our areas and to encourage conferences and discoveries across the modernity of French agriculture.
The should is the academic farm the place we discover all of the animals of the farmyard: rabbits, chickens and goats await guests in pavilion four, entrance by gate D. 'a blue cow from the North known as Imminence. Additionally, you will discover in corridor 1 sheep, calves, bulls and pigs by doorways L and V. For horses, ponies and donkeys, go to Pavilion 2. Canine and cat lovers, head to Pavilion 7.1 by means of doorways D, H or F, to admire probably the most lovely breeds of the territories French and the variety of regional farms in the course of the Common Agricultural Competitors. Those that want horses, donkeys and ponies, they’re ready for you in Pavilion 6.
As you may see, animals have their place of alternative in the lounge, and they’re the topic of competitions. The election of the Greatest Cat within the Common and Agricultural Competitors is without doubt one of the highlights of the Agricultural Present. As quickly as you enter the Salon de l'Agriculture, you need to not miss the important milking parlor and the muse cow of the Salon, Idéale, a 6-year-old Charolaise.
Confronted with environmental challenges, new farming strategies are rising. The 2020 Worldwide Agriculture Present highlights many initiatives by means of experiential instructional areas: on the AGRI'EXPO stand within the coronary heart of Pavilion 2.2, you’ll be taught extra about using agricultural supplies with an exhibition devoted to merchandise bio-sourced, with 4 separate areas: the kitchen (edible cutlery to seaweed cups), the lounge (from the linen couch to the gourd lights), the sweetness nook (from banana lotions to '' with bamboo toothbrushes) and the bed room (from the sturdy picket mattress body to the cereal-filled pillows).
See you specifically on the AGRI'four.zero house, the focus for gamers within the digital agricultural transition, professionals in search of one thing new and most of the people attracted by digital options. Going from 95 to 350 m² at the moment, and from 12 startups to greater than thirty for this 2020 version, AgriLab is a collaborative innovation heart for agriculture. Implanted within the coronary heart of a mixed-farming farm, the first goal of the middle is to provide voice to the farmers who include their initiatives.
Producers from all areas of France, 400 exhibitors in complete are gathered in Pavilion three, providing guests “the biggest market in France for native merchandise”: 12,000 important merchandise to find, savor or take away. 14 eating places supply a menu of primarily native uncooked supplies. 18 division stands. Lastly, leisure (folklore teams, ballets of cooks for leisure, quizzes, demonstrations of expertise, instructional and enjoyable routes) are additionally on this system.
The entry ticket is 15 euros for adults and eight euros for kids from 6 to 12 years outdated.
- Full value : 15 euros
- Disabled customer on presentation of proof on the ticket workplace : 10 euros
- Information fee : 10 euros
- Youngster from 6 to 12 years outdated / Scholar on presentation of a pupil card on the ticket workplace : eight euros
- Youngster below 6 : free
- Group of 15 to 49 folks: 13 euros per individual
- Group of greater than 50 folks: 12 euros per individual
- Buy your ticket online
The areas of the animals are as follows: cattle, sheep, goats and pigs in pavilion 1, equines and donkeys in pavilion 6, world breeding in pavilion 5.2, canines and felines in pavilion 7.1. Discover all of the areas talked about on the map of the Agricultural Present beneath:
With a purpose to higher orient you on the spot, we can’t advise you an excessive amount of to obtain thesmartphone app of the Agricultural Present, one can find there by date, by pavilion or by class all the nice plans.
The opening hours of the Agricultural Present are similar from yr to yr: the halls of the Porte de Versailles open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. day-after-day. Consideration for the regulars: the Friday night time till 22h now not exists!
Like yearly, Paris celebrates French agriculture for 9 days. The Worldwide Agricultural Present is held from Saturday February 22 to Sunday March 1, 2020 on the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Middle within the 15th arrondissement of Paris. In 1964, the primary agricultural honest was held. Greater than 55 years later, this honest has develop into an unmissable occasion in agricultural, metropolis and even political life in France.
Many individuals go to the Agricultural Present. Arrive early within the morning to get in sooner or reserve your locations upfront when you can. To entry the Salon, you might have a number of choices: the metro (line eight or 12), the tram (T2 or T3a), the buses (line 39 or 80) and even Vélib.
- Paris Parc des Expositions – Porte de Versailles
- 1, place de la Porte de Versailles
- 75015 Paris