- 1.207 million m² in take-up for places of work in Île-de-France (+ 32% between January and September 2021 in comparison with the primary 9 months of 2020) together with 406,200 m² in thirde quarter (+ 66% vs. threee quarter 2020). three.992 million m² out there for instant workplace provide in Île-de-France at 09/30/2021 (+ 21% vs. threeequarter 2020).
- Headline lease for places of work (on common) of 406 € HT HC per m² / 12 months for second-hand items and 414 € HT HC per m² / 12 months for brand new or restructured items (+ 1% over 1 12 months). • € 5.4bn invested in business actual property in France (workplace, retail, industrial and logistics), -6% at threee quarter 2021 in comparison with threee quarter 2020. The stopped quantity of the quantity of the funding since 01/01/2021 stands at € 14bn (-19% in comparison with the identical complete on 01/01/2020).
- € 2.9bn invested in business actual property in Île-de-France (-32% at threee quarter 2021 in comparison with threee quarter 2020). The closed quantity of the quantity of the funding since 01/01/2021 is € eight.three billion (-32%) in comparison with the identical complete on 01/01/2020.
- eight,150 € / m² (duties included), common value of places of work bought in Île-de-France at threee quarter 2021.
- € 1.eight billion invested in commerce and retail in France for the reason that begin of 2021.
- € three.4bn invested in logistics actual property (+ 30% over 1 12 months), boosted by portfolios better than € 100m (9 portfolios for a quantity near € 2bn).
These are the principle figures and tendencies of GIE Immostat at threee quarter 2021, revealed on October 7, zero21. They combination the outcomes of the four principal business actual property consultants (BNP Paribas Actual Property, CBRE, JLL France and Cushman & Wakefield France).
« It’s a protected guess that the touchdown of take-up round 1.6 and even 1.7 million m² won’t totally mirror the dynamism of the market pushed by a extra favorable financial restoration than initially anticipated. », Signifies Alexandre Fontaine, govt director Bureaux Ile-de-France at CBRE.
1.2 million m² in take-up throughout the first 9 months of the 12 months (406,200 m² in Q3 2021)
The ” enhance in volumes invested in La Défense on the finish of the thirde quarter 2021 have to be put into perspective. After an nearly clean 12 months in 2020 and regardless of some main transactions to come back, the sums dedicated in 2021 will stay considerably decrease than the annual common between 2015 and 2019, i.e. € 2.7 billion. However, the restoration of the enterprise district is undeniably underway, particularly as rental transactions are additionally extra quite a few and deliveries from new-restructured supermarkets will step by step grow to be scarce after a interval of excessive manufacturing. », Signifies Matthieu Garreaud, Co-Director of the Funding Division of Knight Frank France, on 10/06/2021, in his report on the funding market in France and the workplace rental market in Île-de-France.
- Nationally, the decline in exercise is linked to the decline in massive transactions. 35 transactions over € 100m have been recorded since 01/01/2021, towards 46 on 01/01/2020 and 50 throughout the first 9 months of 2019, in line with Knight Frank.
By way of investments, “The places of work proceed to hold the market with 2/three of the volumes, even when logistics attracts an increasing number of this capital (four billion euros invested for the reason that starting of the 12 months)”, signifies Alexandre Fontaine, govt director of the Île-de-France places of work of CBRE, 07/10/2021. Workplace take-up in Île-de-France (quantity of rental transactions and gross sales to customers) reached 1.2 million m² on the finish of the primary 9 months of 2021 (406,200 m² in Q3 2021). “If exercise nonetheless stays under its long-term common, the hole is step by step narrowing, highlighting the true property wants of customers on this part of financial restoration and (re) job creation,” stated Alexandre Fontaine.
5 principal expectations in France when it comes to the workplace
In line with a Savills examine revealed in September 2021 on “worker expectations and enterprise wants”, the 5 principal expectations in France when it comes to the workplace are: a sound stage management and an higher proximity to move (four.55), provision ofwidespread areas (four.38), opening home windows (four.34) and the institution of a strict cleansing protocol (weighted common out of 5). The consensus round 2 days of teleworking per week is confirmed, each in France and within the EMEA zone, stated Savills, on 04/10/2021.
To conduct the examine, Savills surveyed greater than 100,000 prospects, house owners, customers and staff in Europe, UK, Center East and Africa (EMEA) in 2020 and 2021.