The variety of class A job seekers fell by 55,800 in November 2021, or 500,000 much less over one 12 months.
Nicolas Bouzou, Europe 1
500,000 job seekers in much less in a single 12 months
Excellent news is sweet. Wednesday morning, the eco-columnist of Europe 1 Nicolas Bouzou Wednesday on Europe 1 got here again to the nice unemployment figures: 55,800 class A job seekers much less in November 2021, or 500,000 much less over one 12 months.
This solely considerations classes A (individuals who didn’t work throughout the month studied). Initially of 2020 we feared thousands and thousands extra unemployed and eventually, the shock of the disaster was worn out.
Based on Nicolas Bouzou, there are three important causes:
- job safety throughout the disaster, particularly partial unemployment with the well-known “no matter the associated fee” concept
- we’ve financial progress that is still robust, particularly in comparison with different nations. Progress linked to the success of vaccination, the well being cross, which exactly permits the financial system to operate kind of usually. Additionally it is linked to the well-calibrated stimulus plan
- over the past ten years or so, there have been many structural reforms carried out by the best, left and heart majorities within the labor market which have all gone in the identical path: better flexibility within the labor market. Below President Sarkozy, there was the traditional rupture. Below President Hollande there have been the El Khomri legal guidelines, and beneath President Macron, the Pénicaud ordinances …
three million class a job seekers
To go even additional and create jobs and struggle unemployment, there are nonetheless greater than three million class A job seekers.
Other than sectors equivalent to tourism and occasions, financial exercise stays fairly good. France is able to reforming the labor market and this will likely be one of many important themes of the presidential marketing campaign.
Within the third quarter of 2021, in mainland France, the variety of individuals registered with Pôle emploi and required to search for a job (classes A, B, C) stood at 5,577,800:
- three,307,400 individuals are unemployed (class A)
- 2,270,400 individuals with lowered exercise (classes B, C).
In mainland France, the variety of job seekers in class A fell by 5.eight% (-203,100) within the third quarter and by 10.zero% over one 12 months.
Within the third quarter, 766,100 individuals registered with Pôle Emploi weren’t required to search for a job. They’re both not instantly out there and unemployed (class D, for instance: coaching, skilled safety contract, sickness), or supplied with a job (class E, for instance: enterprise creation, backed contract).