1. This Web site and all of its content material, together with textual content, nonetheless or animated photographs, databases, applications, scripts, CGI is protected by copyright and usually by regulation and mental property laws in power in France.
2. The Public Good solely grants an authorization to view its content material, on a private and personal foundation and to the extent that the Consumer is the official Finish Consumer of the Web site, to the exclusion of any public viewing or dissemination. The copy authorization is just granted in digital kind on the Consumer's laptop for the aim of viewing the pages seen by their browser software program. Paper printing is permitted for personal copying for the unique use of the copyist inside the that means of article L. 122-5 2 ° of the Mental Property Code.
three. The writer authorizes solely a strictly private use of the info, info or content material to which the Consumer accesses, restricted to a brief recording on his laptop for the aim of show on a single display in addition to copy, in a single single copy, for backup or print on paper.
four. Every other use not expressly referred to herein shouldn’t be permitted and requires the specific prior written consent of the Public Good. It isn’t permitted exterior the makes use of expressly granted above, specifically: to breed manufacturers and logos of the Web site, to create deep hypertext hyperlinks on any aspect of the Web site apart from the house web page, d '' use or extract in entire or partly the databases utilized by the Web site, to make use of any applications utilized by the Web site.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / RIGHTS GRANTED TO USERS
1. The Public Good frequently holds the rights to the entire content material showing on the Website.
2.The Public Good is the unique holder of the mental property rights over the final construction, in addition to over the software program, texts, photographs, animated or not, sounds, know-how and all the opposite components making up the Website.
three. The Public Good consents to the Consumer the correct to breed all or a part of the content material of the Website for the aim of illustration on a single-user display and copy, in a single copy, for backup or laborious copy. This proper is granted for strictly private, personal and non-collective use. Any redistribution or whole or partial advertising of the content material, in any kind in any way is strictly prohibited.
four. However the copy and storage rights, beneath the situations strictly described above, and with out the prior and specific authorization of the Public Good, any whole or partial copy of the manufacturers or logos constructed from components of the Public Good Web site is strictly prohibited.
5. Any whole or partial copy of the databases showing on the Web site, and guarded by the Mental Property Code and European laws referring to the safety of databases, is prohibited with out the specific authorization of the Public Good.
6. The creation of a hypertext hyperlink to the house web page of the Website (http://www.bienpublic.com) is permitted with out body to the exclusion of another deal with.
7. All the knowledge made obtainable on the Web site, all of the manufacturers reproduced on the Web site, all of the applications and / or applied sciences supplied in relation to the Web site and, extra typically, all or a part of the Web site itself are reserved for title of copyright and / or mental property for the entire world. These Common Situations of Use don’t entail the switch of any of those mental property rights for the good thing about any Consumer. Consequently, the latter is prohibited from reproducing and / or utilizing the manufacturers and logos current on the Website. The Consumer additionally refrains from copying, modifying, translating, reproducing, distributing, promoting, publishing, exploiting in another approach and distributing in one other format in digital or different kind all or a part of the knowledge (even partially) current on the Website. Lastly, he refrains from distributing inside his firm or to a 3rd social gathering, no matter it might be, a press overview and / or overview together with all or a part of the knowledge current on the Website.
eight. The violation of those necessary provisions topics the offender, and any accountable individual, to the felony and civil penalties supplied by regulation.
III. GUARANTEES – LIMITED LIABILITY
1. The Public Good can’t be liable for the entry by Customers to the content material of the assets consulted through the hypertext hyperlinks arrange inside the framework of the Web site and which aren’t seen beneath the area title bienpublic.com.
2. The existence of those hyperlinks on the Website doesn’t represent a validation of those Websites or their content material and are solely current for informational functions. Public Items can’t be held responsible for info, opinions, opinions or another content material accessible by these different websites. It’s as much as the Consumer to make use of this info with discernment, prudence and demanding pondering.
three. The merchandise supplied adjust to present French laws. All info and knowledge disseminated in publications printed by LE BIEN PUBLIC are supplied for info. The availability of this knowledge can’t be assimilated, in any approach in any way, to particular recommendation or decision-making help for the needs of finishing up a transaction or taking an funding choice. PUBLIC GOOD nor any of its companions can’t be held liable for any injury, direct or oblique, which can end result from errors, omissions or delays within the transmission of stated info.
four. PUBLIC GOODS can’t be held liable for the non-performance of the contract concluded, within the occasion of inventory scarcity or unavailability of the product, power majeure, dysfunction, disruption or whole or partial strike, specifically of postal providers and technique of transport and / or telecommunications. THE PUBLIC GOOD is not going to incur any duty for any oblique injury due to the current, lack of exploitation, lack of revenue, lack of likelihood, injury or prices.
5. Pursuant to article 1124 of the Civil Code, non-emancipated minors and guarded adults inside the that means of article 488 of the stated code are unable to contract. Consequently, LE BIEN PUBLIC can’t be held accountable within the occasion of the gathering, with out their information, of non-public knowledge referring to a non-emancipated minor or a protected grownup.
IV. PERSONAL DATA
1. In accordance with the regulation n ° 78 – 17 of January 6, 1978 referring to knowledge processing, the recordsdata and freedoms, modified by the regulation n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the automated processing of the private knowledge carried out from the Web site www.bienpublic.com was the topic of an exemption from declaration to the Nationwide Fee for Info Know-how and Liberties, exemption n ° 7, ensuing from Deliberation n ° 2006-138 of Might 9, 2006 deciding on the exemption from declaration of processing established for info or exterior communication functions.
2. In accordance with article 32 of the regulation n ° 78 – 17 of January 6, 1978, referring to knowledge processing, the recordsdata and freedoms, modified by the regulation of August 6, 2004, the knowledge recognized by an asterisk and that the Consumer communicates through kinds on the Website, are mandatory to answer his request. Failing to speak this info, the processing of his request might be delayed and even made inconceivable.
three. The information collected is topic to laptop processing. They’re utilized by LE BIEN PUBLIC or its service suppliers for the administration of the Consumer's account and, the place relevant, for any direct advertising operation, regardless of the medium used, carried out by LE BIEN PUBLIC to tell its prospects of its gives and providers.
four. PUBLIC GOOD could also be required to transmit this info to 3rd events (enterprise companions or others). If the Consumer doesn’t want this info to be transmitted to them, he’ll tick the field supplied for this goal, his knowledge will then be destroyed on the finish of the processing.
5. In accordance with the Information Safety Act of January 6, 1978 modified by the regulation of August 6, 2004, the Consumer has a proper of entry in addition to a proper of extra info, rectification and, if mandatory if mandatory, to object to the info regarding him by writing to:
PUBLIC GOODS – EDITORIAL CHIEF – 7 BOULEVARD CHANOINE KIR – BP 21550 – 21015 DIJON CEDEX
or by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. When the Consumer visits the Web site, a cookie could also be robotically put in in your browser software program.
2. These tracer recordsdata are restricted to amassing info referring to your shopping habits on the Web site. They’re used solely to raised direct the dissemination of promoting campaigns in line with the habits of session of Web customers' Websites and presumably to optimize the show of our pages. No processing of non-public knowledge is carried out.
three. The Consumer has the correct to entry, withdraw and modify the private knowledge communicated by way of cookies by writing to email@example.com
four. The configuration of the navigation software program makes it attainable to tell of the presence of a cookie and presumably to refuse them within the method described on the Website of the Nationwide Information Safety Fee (CNIL), on the following deal with: www.cnil.fr.
VI. ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION
1. Looking the Web site and all its variations implies acceptance of those common situations of use by the Consumer who declares that he’s absolutely conscious of them.
2. These common situations of use are topic to vary at any time with out discover. It’s subsequently beneficial that the Consumer learn them earlier than shopping.
Newest model: 01.11.2015