It was as early as September that Melaine Morin began constructing her listing. From the beginning, a big half of the present council adopted him, rapidly joined by elected representatives of the minority. “For six years, we now have cohabited to maneuver the municipality ahead within the nice unifying Servon 2030 undertaking. Each have fueled the talk and made it evolve in a context of participatory democracy, explains Melaine Morin. Our citizen staff is renewed, consultant of the complete inhabitants and neighborhoods of Servon, sharing the republican values ”
A reasoned and harmonious improvement
The undertaking is to “Reside nicely in Servon”, in an energetic, environmentally pleasant and open neighborhood. “However there is no such thing as a query of letting go of the bridle to uncontrolled anarchic improvement. It must be reasoned and harmonious and the tools should observe and adapt to the expectations of a rising inhabitants “.
For this, the tasks and partnerships undertaken will proceed: Ar Miltamm, a facility that refocuses the center of the town, place of convergence of tradition, native public companies, place of intergenerational change, associative platform … Assist and settlement with the MJC Caravan, the creation of an artificial sports activities discipline related to the restoration of the Athena corridor, but additionally assist for creative tasks.
Growth additionally means sustaining companies and boosting commerce. “The Clemenceau block undertaking is a good undertaking to revitalize the city heart. “
Dwelling nicely in Servon can be taking note of probably the most susceptible, probably the most deprived. “The accessibility of public amenities and areas, the combat in opposition to isolation, the perfect ageing at dwelling but additionally the upkeep of social help and actions are our considerations for a united society. “
Lastly, “Dwelling nicely in Servon” might be absolutely dedicated throughout the Pays de Châteaugiron Neighborhood in a territorial undertaking centered on transport, financial improvement and the pooling of environment friendly means …
Friday, March 13, at eight p.m., Georges-Brassens room, public assembly.
On the image : From left to proper, 1st rank: Loïc Blouin, Anne-Marie Collin, Michel Gardin, Sandrine Pirot, Melaine Morin, Émilie Sépulchre de Condé, Dominique Marchand, Cécile Maillet-Latorre, Régis Martin, Évelyne Pannetier. 2e rank: Loïc Dauvier, Benjamin Roullit, Corinne Viel, Alain Daumer, Cathy Miot, Thierry Charlier, Rozanne Jamain, Gabriel Pirot, Nathalie Désille, Lara Bakhos, Eric Monlibert.
The listing, so as of submitting on the prefecture
1. Melaine Morin (head of listing), retired engineering government, 64, assistant.
2. Sophie Randuineau-Pirot, affiliation director, 37 years previous.
three. Dominique Marchand, veterinarian, 52 years previous, advisor.
four. Sandrine Pirot, communication supervisor, 54 years previous, advisor.
5. Michel Gardin, retired engineering agency, 63, assistant.
6. Evelyne Pannetier, retired neighborhood employee, 62, assistant.
7. Loïc Blouin, director of operations, 50, advisor.
eight. Nathalie Désille, secretary, 48 years previous.
9. Gabriel Pirot, technical gross sales consultant, 50 years previous.
10. Cathy Miot, salesperson, 53, guide.
11. Benjamin Roullit, salesperson, 40 years previous.
12. Rozanne Jamain, administrative assistant, 49, counselor.
13. Eric Monlibert, government assistant, 39 years previous, advisor.
14. Lara Bakhos, lawyer, 39 years previous.
15. Anthony Papillon, undertaking supervisor, 35 years previous.
16. Anne-Marie Collin, retired nurse, 61 years previous.
17. Loïc Dauvier, employee, 48 years previous, adviser.
18. Cécile Maillet-Latorre, quick circuit employee in agricultural work, 28 years previous.
19. Alain Daumer, retired undertaking supervisor, 63, guide.
20. Delphine Charbaux, supervisor of profit recipients, 35 years previous.
21. Thierry Charlier, college professor, 44 years previous.
22. Laurence Geffrault, industrial assistant, 37 years previous.
23. Benoît Duflos, engineer, 38 years previous.
24. Émilie Sépulchre de Condé, SME administrative supervisor, 42 years previous.
25. Jean-François Corgne, upkeep technician, 46 years previous.
26. Corinne Viel, accountant, 54 years previous.
27. Régis Martin, carpenter, 41, advisor.
Municipal in Servon-sur-Vilaine. Melaine Morin presents Dwelling Effectively in ServonOuest-France.fr