I.PART OF AUTHOR
1. This Web site and all of its content material, together with textual content, nonetheless or transferring photographs, databases, packages, scripts, CGI is protected by copyright and usually by legislation and the mental property rules in power in France.
2. The Public Good solely grants permission to view its content material, each personally and privately and to the extent that the Person is the professional Finish Person of the Web site, to the exclusion of any public viewing or dissemination. The replica authorization is just granted in digital kind on the Person's laptop for the aim of viewing the pages consulted by his browser software program. Printed paper is allowed for personal copying for the unique use of the copyist throughout the which means of Article L. 122-5 2 ° of the Code of Mental Property.
three. The writer authorizes solely a strictly private use of the info, data or content material to which the Person accesses, restricted to a brief recording on his laptop for show on a single display and replica, in a single single copy, for backup or print on paper.
four. Some other use not expressly referred to herein just isn’t permitted and requires the prior categorical written consent of the Public Good. It’s not permitted exterior of the makes use of expressly granted above, specifically: to breed emblems and logos of the Web site, to make deep hypertext hyperlinks on any aspect of the Web site apart from the house web page, d. use or extract in complete or partially the databases utilized by the Web site, to make use of any packages utilized by the Web site.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / RIGHTS GRANTED TO USERS
1. The Public Property is the common proprietor of all of the content material on the Web site.
2.The Public Property is the unique proprietor of the mental property rights on the final construction, in addition to on the software program, texts, photographs animated or not, sounds, know-how and all the opposite components composing the Web site.
three. The Public Property consents to the Person the appropriate to breed all or a part of the content material of the Web site for the aim of illustration on a single display and replica, in a single copy, for backup or print. This proper is granted for strictly private, personal and non-collective use. Any redistribution or complete or partial advertising and marketing of the content material, in any kind in any way is strictly prohibited.
four. However the rights of replica and storage, beneath the circumstances strictly described above, and with out prior and categorical authorization of the Public Property, any complete or partial replica of the marks or logos comprised of the weather of the Net Web site of the Public Good is strictly prohibited.
5. Any complete or partial replica of the databases on the Web site, and guarded by the Mental Property Code and the European laws on the safety of databases, is prohibited with out the categorical permission of the general public good.
6. The creation of a hypertext hyperlink to the homepage of the Web site (http://www.bienpublic.com) is allowed with out body to the exclusion of some other tackle.
7. All data made obtainable on the Web site, all of the marks reproduced on the Web site, all packages and / or applied sciences offered in reference to the Web site and, extra usually, all or a part of the Web site itself are reserved for title of copyright and / or mental property for the entire world. These Normal Situations of Use don’t contain the switch of any of those mental property rights for the good thing about any Person in any way. Consequently, the latter is prohibited from reproducing and / or utilizing the manufacturers and logos current on the Web site. The Person can also be prohibited from copying, modifying, translating, reproducing, distributing, promoting, publishing, exploiting in some other manner and disseminating in one other format in digital kind or different all or a part of the knowledge (even partially) current on the web site. Web site. Lastly, it’s forbidden to distribute inside its firm or to any third get together a magazine and / or a press panorama incorporating all or a part of the knowledge on the Web site.
eight. Violation of those obligatory provisions topics the offender, and anybody accountable, to the felony and civil penalties offered for by legislation.
III. GUARANTEES – LIMITED LIABILITY
1. The Public Property shall not be answerable for Customers' entry to the content material of the assets consulted by way of the hypertext hyperlinks arrange throughout the framework of the Web site and which aren’t seen beneath the area title bienpublic.com.
2. The existence of those hyperlinks on the Web site doesn’t represent a validation of those Websites or their content material and are current for data functions solely. The duty of the Public Good cannot be engaged due to data, opinions, criticisms or some other accessible content material by these different websites. It’s the Person's duty to make use of this data with discretion, warning and important pondering.
three. The merchandise provided are in accordance with the French laws in power. All the knowledge and information revealed within the publications revealed by THE PUBLIC PROPERTY are offered for data functions. The supply of such information shall not be assimilated, in any manner in any way, to particular recommendation or resolution assist for the needs of finishing up a transaction or investing resolution. PUBLIC PROPERTY nor any of its companions cannot be held answerable for any harm, direct or oblique, which will end result from errors, omissions or delays within the transmission of mentioned data.
four. THE PUBLIC GOOD cannot be held answerable for the non-performance of the contract concluded, in case of out of inventory or unavailability of the product, power majeure, malfunction, disruption or complete or partial strike together with postal providers and technique of transport and / or telecommunications. THE PUBLIC GOOD is not going to incur any duty for any consequential damages due to the presents, working loss, lack of revenue, lack of luck, damages or bills.
5. In software of Article 1124 of the Civil Code, unemancipated minors and guarded adults beneath Article 488 of the Code are unable to contract. Consequently, THE PUBLIC GOOD cannot be held accountable in case of unknowingly assortment of private information referring to an unemancipated minor or a protected grownup.
IV. DATA WITH PERSONAL CHARACTER
1. In accordance with the legislation n ° 78 – 17 of January 6, 1978 referring to information processing, information and freedoms, modified by the legislation n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the automated processing of the private information carried out from the Web site www.bienpublic.com has been the item of an exemption of declaration to the Nationwide Fee of the Computing and the Freedoms, dispensation n ° 7, ensuing from Deliberation n ° 2006-138 of Could 9, 2006 deciding the exemption from declaration of the therapies constituted for data or exterior communication functions.
2. In accordance with Article 32 of Legislation No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, referring to information, information and freedoms, as amended by the Legislation of 6 August 2004, the knowledge recognized by an asterisk and that the Person communicates by way of varieties on the Web site, are vital to answer his request. Failing communication of this data, the processing of his software may very well be delayed and even made unimaginable.
three. The info collected is topic to laptop processing. They’re utilized by the PUBLIC PROPERTY or its service suppliers for the administration of the Person's account and, if relevant, for any direct advertising and marketing operation, regardless of the media used, carried out by LE BIEN PUBLIC to tell its clients of its provides and providers.
four. PUBLIC GOODS could also be required to transmit this data to 3rd events (enterprise companions or others). If the Person doesn’t want this data to be transmitted to them, he / she’s going to verify the field offered for this goal, his / her information will then be destroyed on the finish of the remedy.
5. In accordance with the Knowledge Safety Act of 6 January 1978 amended by the legislation of 6 August 2004, the Person has a proper of entry and a proper to additional data, rectification and, the place relevant opposition to the info regarding him by writing to:
PUBLIC PROPERTY – EDITORIAL – 7 BOULEVARD CHANOINE KIR – PO Field 21550 – 21015 DIJON CEDEX
or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Through the visits of the Person to the Web site, a cookie could also be put in routinely in your browser.
2. These tracer information are restricted to recording details about your searching habits on the Web site. They’re used solely to higher direct the dissemination of promoting campaigns based on the habits of session of Web sites and probably to optimize the show of our pages. No processing of nominative information is carried out.
three. The Person has a proper of entry, withdrawal and modification of private information communicated by cookies by writing to email@example.com
four. The setting of the browser software program makes it potential to tell of the presence of a cookie and probably to refuse them as described on the Nationwide Fee for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) web site, on the following tackle: www.cnil.fr.
VI. ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION
1. The navigation on the Web site and all its variations implies the acceptance of those phrases of use by the Person who declares to have an ideal data.
2. The current normal circumstances of use are modifiable at any time with out discover. It’s subsequently beneficial to the consumer to learn it earlier than any navigation.
Newest model: 01.11.2015