CASTEX ANNOUNCES NEW MEASURES BUT NO CONTAINMENT
“In view of the figures of the previous few days, we will nonetheless keep away from a lockdown. Along with the curfew measures which have produced actual however inadequate results, we have now taken the next choices:
– Any entry into France and any exit from our territory to or from a rustic outdoors the EU can be prohibited except there’s a compelling cause. This may apply from Sunday midnight.
– Any entry into France from an EU nation can be conditional on the completion of a PCR check, excluding cross-border staff.
– All actions to and from all of our ultra-marine territories may also be topic to the manufacturing of compelling causes.
– As of this Sunday, non-food buying facilities of greater than 20,000 m2 can be closed. As well as, from Monday the gauges can be strengthened in all supermarkets.
– In all corporations the place that is potential, efficient recourse to teleworking must be bolstered. To this finish, a session can be performed on Monday with the social companions to outline the phrases. This precept will apply in the identical means in public administrations.
Leave a Reply